If you are unsure what you have experienced or how you are feeling, I would definitely advise that you consult a health professional – even just your family doctor. A GP can assess you and then point you in the right direction, be it a counsellor, psychologist, women’s health centre or other service.

You may not feel like it, but surrounding yourself with like-minded people, or other victim’s can really help you to acknowledge what has happened and support you in a forward journey.

You can read further information on Depression, Anxiety, PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) and Suicide Prevention on my other pages.

Please seek help when and where you need it. It is out there for you.